Our vision is to make African tourism a truly unique and memorable experience, the preferred destination for sustainable and fun travel.
- We believe in the value of African stories.
- We adhere to and do not trade our strong moral and ethical principles;
- We influence, direct, and unite the industry stakeholders toward the achievement of the common African well-being;
- We adhere to international standards of transparency, responsibility, and efficiency in accountability;
- We favor meritocracy
- Visit our official web portal for our HQ in Eswatini: www.africantourismboard.africa
World Tourism Network is the long-overdue voice of small and medium-sized travel and tourism businesses worldwide. By uniting our efforts, we bring to the forefront the needs and aspirations of small and medium-sized businesses and their Stakeholders.
World Tourism Network is about YOUR business or DESTINATION where members are associates.
International Media Partner
eTurboNews is one of the official international media partners of the African Tourism Board. eTurboNews is a founding member of ATB. 2.1 million readers in 103languages, a 24/7 news team, a breaking news video channel, and a dedicated African Tourism Board information page make eTN an important voice in the global travel and tourism industry since 1999.
International Marketing Partner
The independent U.S.-based African Tourism Marketing Corporation is well-positioned to promote your destination and business beyond Africa.
- Public Relations & guaranteed media visibility
- Promotion and advertising
- Trade shows
- Lead generations
- Click here to get prequalified to be endorsed and promoted.