.. where Africa becomes one tourism destination of choice in the world
Who should get our endorsement ?
- Public sector: ministers, national parks, tourism authorities
- City, regional, and national tourism boards located in Africa
- Hospitality (hotels, resorts, B&Bs, safari lodges, etc.)
- MICE industry
- NICHE markets
- Aviation: airlines, air charters
- Cruise lines
- Tourist attractions
- Stakeholders include tour operators, and ground operators.
- Providers of travel and tourism services
- Trade show and event organizers
- Advertising agencies and providers
- Marketing and PR organizations
- Investment providers
- Related industries like wine, gourmet etc.
- Educational institutions
- Travel agents and tour operators
Why should you get our endorsement?
- Gain trust by travelers or trade shopping for your services
- Gain prestige
- Provide services
- Grow your destination
- Grow business
- Create jobs
- Get Mentioned
- Gain visibility
- Participate in ATB events, road shows, and virtual discussions
What is required to be endorsed by ATB ?
- Good ratings on trip advisor and other social media sites
- Experienced staff and management with a minimum of 3 years in business
- A good safety and security record
- Solid financial credit history
- Allowing credit card payments from consumer customers
- A website searchable on google, yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Duck Duck Go
- Located in a country that is not on the DO NOT TRAVEL list in the United States, Canada, UK, EU Countries, Australia, New Zealand
- Able to provide 3 independent recommendations by guests or B2B tour company partners
- Provide all necessary government licenses
- Have sufficient insurance coverage
How to get an endorsement by African Tourism Board?
- Apply for an invitation letter by filling out the form below
- If approved, pay your yearly administration fee. The fee will be quoted in your invitation.
- Your company or entity/ destination will be listed on africantourismboard.com
- A press release will be issued announcing your endorsement
- We will provide a certificate you can proudly show on your website, business cards, or anywhere you choose.
- Use your endorsement to market your operation and/or destination.
- Additional marketing opportunities will be offered throughout the year. Participation is independent of your endorsement.