The African Tourism Marketing Corporation
- Our Philosophy:
Tourism as a Catalyst for Unity, Peace, Growth, Prosperity, Job Creation for the People of Africa
- Our Vision:
Where Africa becomes ONE tourism destination in the WORLD
- Our Code of Ethics:
ATB supports the UNWTO Global Code of Ethics for Tourism which highlights the “decisive and central” role of UNWTO, as recognized by the General Assembly of the United Nations, in promoting and developing tourism with a view to contributing to economic development, international understanding, peace, prosperity, and universal respect for, and observance of human rights, and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction and without any form of discriminations.
- The Board provides leadership and counsel on an individual and collective basis to its member organizations.
- The African Tourism Marketing Corporation is a U.S. based for profit marketing initiative to promote tourism to Africa from the world.
- The African Tourism Board provides an effective platform for both the public and private sector to engage and reach out.
- What makes us different and how are we related to the African Tourism Board in Eswatini or South Africa?
Who should partner with us
Partnership is encouraged for:
- Public sector: ministers, national parks, tourism authorities
- City, regional, and national tourism boards located in Africa
- Hospitality (hotels, resorts, B&Bs, safari lodges, etc.)
- MICE industry
- NICHE markets
- Aviation: airlines, air charters
- Cruise lines
- Tourist attractions
- Stakeholders including tour operators, ground operators, and travel agencies
- Providers of travel and tourism services anywhere in the world
- Trade show and event organizers
- Advertising agencies and providers
- Marketing and PR organizations
- Investment providers
- Related industries like wine, fuel, etc.
- Educational institutions
- News media
- Travel agents and tour operators
The African Tourism and Convention Marketing Corporation is an independent entity based in the United States to assist African Tourism Board Members with PR & Marketing in non-African Source Markets.
African Tourism and Convention Marketing provides:
- Access to current or future ATB Tourism Offices
- Global and Regional PR & Marketing plans
- Access to the ATB Friends of the Media Network
- Trade Show Participation and Representation
- Crisis Communication in Cooperation with the Safer Tourism Rapid Response Team
- Evaluates and works with partners that can provide services to ATB members such as research, advertising, training, and event planning.
African Tourism Board Membership is different from partnerhip options available.
Partners invest in us to grow their business, increase their outreach, research, product and profitibility.
Partnership fees are based on a combination of project fees and general contributions for combined efforts. Fees depent on your location, size and business model.
Please submit your interest, so we can contact you and discuss.