About African Tourism Board
Founded in 2018, the African Tourism Board an association that is internationally acclaimed for acting as a catalyst for the responsible development of travel and tourism to, from the African region.
The African Tourism Board (ATB) was founded by the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP)
After the launch in Cape Town n April 11, 2019 the name “African Tourism Board” remains the brand of two independent entities working as one brand.
1) African Tourism Board
2) African Tourism Board Marketing Corporation
African Tourism Board Members have access or can participate at services provided by the African Tourism Board Marketing Corporation.
ATB Association provides aligned advocacy, insightful research, and innovative events to its members.
- In partnership with private and public sector members, African Tourism Board (ATB) enhances the sustainable growth, value, and quality of travel and tourism to-from-and-within Africa.
- The Association provides leadership and counsel on an individual and collective basis to its member organizations.
- The Association provides an effective platforms for both the public and private sector to engage and reach out.
- ATB Association is an entity based in one or more African locations, run and operated by Africans and for Africa.
- The current president if Mr. Alain St. Ange, based in Seychelles
- The ATB Marketing Association is expanding on opportunities for marketing, public relations, investments, branding, promoting and establishing niche markets.
- The African Tourism Board Marketing Association is a for profit corporation currently based in the United States and operated by shareholders.
- The current president of ATB Marketing is Mr. Juergen Steinmetz, based in the United States of America.