Founded in 2018, the African Tourism Board an association that is internationally acclaimed for acting as a catalyst for the responsible development of travel and tourism to, from the African region.
The African Tourism Board is part of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP)
The Association provides aligned advocacy, insightful research, and innovative events to its members.
- In partnership with private and public sector members, African Tourism Board (ATB) enhances the sustainable growth, value, and quality of travel and tourism to-from-and-within Africa.
- The Association provides leadership and counsel on an individual and collective basis to its member organizations.
- The Association is expanding on opportunities for marketing, public relations, investments, branding, promoting and establishing niche markets.
- Tourism security and wellness summits in member countries
- PR & Marketing, Media outreach
- Trade show participation
- Road shows
- MICE Africa