Ghana Tourism Federation (GHATOF)
As a federation with 25 trade associations, we seek to champion the cause of private sector tourism associations in Ghana. Provide leadership in advocacy and tourism policy development and growth.
To advocate for the private tourism sector. And to push for reforms in the tourism industry
ROLES/FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ADVISORY BODY/COUNCIL OF GHATOF.
- Advisory Function
- Conflict/Dispute Resolution
- Technical & Expert Input Roles
- Networking & Major Stakeholder Support Functions
- Policy Contributions
- Guarantors of Limited Guarantee Status of GHATOF
- Ceremonial Representation Function
by Bella Ahu,