USA West Coast MICE Road Show:
October 15: Las Vegas
October 15-18 Attending IMEX AMERICA
The largest travel industry meeting and inventive show.
October 19: Los Angeles
October 22: San Francisco
One time Participation fees
- One time participation fee per company attending $3,500.00
PLUS: Participation fees per city:
- Participation fee for each company or destination if you are not sending your own representative. ICTP will represent you: $1500.00
PLUS an Additional person attending
- Additional person (over one) attending and representing your company: $500.00 per person/ per city
- Qualified US Host for the full time. Three-month global advertising support: Daily posting forr 90 days leading to IMEX with your travel specials on TravelIndustryDeals and emailed twice a week to 89,000 travel agents around the world. You can update your post up to once a day.
- One month marketing plan provided by the TravelMarketingNetwork Group.
- One professional written press release about your participation and circulated to global media interested in travel and tourism
- All taxes
- A/V Rental at all events
- Name tags for guests and exhibitors
- Meals, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks as indicated
- Training seminar and briefings
- Included in print and online materials left at the ICTP IMEX stand.
- Meeting qualified and pre-screened buyers
- Access to the list of all registered participants regardless of what city event they signed up
- Your table/ mini stand at the event
- Opportunity to make your own presentation to trade, media and consumers attending various phases of our day event
- Dinner, cocktail hour (non-alcoholic), soft drinks, snacks and coffee offered throughout the day
- Access to a qualified ICTP staff traveling with the group, a master of ceremony during all events
- Registration Administration
- IMEX Las Vegas Registration fee and one-day attendance and meetings organized by ICTP.
- Accommodation costs
- Meals, except for the meals included during the one-day event
- Tips not related to the event.
To start planning your 2018 USA/ Canada MICE roadshow and travel summit, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to set up a kick-off strategy meeting.
- $1000.00 deposit at sign up
- Final payment by September 1, 2018
- No refund for fees once paid except for the additional person fee, but credit could be used to be applied to our 2019 events.
Thank you for being a member of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners, we look forward to presenting your destination to the lucrative US/Canada market in 2018.