African Tourism Expert Program
What you will get:
- Gain credibility with potential clients in your region
- Gain credibility with potential clients locally or nationally looking for your services
- Get access to tools and marketing collaterals
- Get included in promotions, media outreach, consumer marketing by the African Tourism Board
- African Tourism Board marketing activities are worldwide, but the initial focus is given on North America and Europe
- Get listed on the new African Tourism Board Expert directory.
- Listed companies need to demonstrate a positive history with regulated Industry authorities, social media watch companies (like Trip Advisor, Yelp, etc)
- Listed companies need to show knowledge and a competitive product
- African Tourism Board may restrict the number of competing businesses listed
- Monthly renewal is automatic unless canceled, but subject to re-qualification
- Tourism Board (national, regional, city) $500/monthly
- Small family business in Africa: $25/monthly
- Direct supplier (hotel, a safari company, airline) $150/monthly
- Tour operator based in a source market country: $200.00/monthly
- Large national travel agency, online agency: $100.00/monthly
- Small local travel agency: $20/monthly
- Submit the form below.
- Submit payment for the first month.
- In case we cannot qualify you for this program your payment will be refunded promptly.
- In case no payment is submitted we will bill you quarterly instead of monthly.